Frequently Asked Questions
Can you deliver today?
Yes, click here to see products that are available for same day delivery.
Do you deliver to Canada?
Yes. Extra delivery charges apply, usually $7. For products that are available, click here.
Please order well in advance.
How long have you been in business?
Do you make Sunday deliveries?
No. Most deliveries are Monday through Friday. Saturday deliveries are possible for products that are overnighted, or products that are available for same day delivery.
How do I inquire about an order that I placed online?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a prompt response from a customer service representative.
(Representatives on the phone line do NOT have access to orders)
Will my balloons be delivered in a box when they are sent by rush delivery?
No. Although balloons shipped by normal delivery are delivered in a box, rush deliveries of balloons will usually be made WITHOUT the box.
How long does delivery take?
All delivery information is shown once an item is added to the shopping cart.
Important order information
- Deliveries on weekends, national holidays, and special occasions with very large order volume (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and Christmas), cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries for special occasions will be made on or before the occasion, as delivery schedules permit.
- Floral orders for same day delivery cannot be guaranteed unless processed and confirmed before 1:00 PM Monday through Friday, or 10:00 AM on Saturday, in the Recipient's time zone.
- If we are provided with an incorrect delivery address, we will pass on any additional delivery charges that we incur.
- Orders not delivered on the requested date will be re-attempted the following business day.
- Delivery confirmation takes 1-2 business days. Requests for delivery confirmation should be made by e-mail, to email@example.com your account will be charged $2.00 for each delivery confirmation.
- Due to security and safety concerns, some locations (esp. college buildings & dormitories, hospital rehab or ICU, some office or residential buildings, etc.) do not permit delivery directly to Recipient. In such cases we will leave your order with receiving desk or security department. We do not take responsibility for delays caused by institutions.
- Deliver to Recipient Only requests may delay delivery of your order (for example, if Recipient is not present when your order is delivered). If it appears that your order may be time sensitive (birthday, funeral, etc.), we will attempt to leave the order with a neighbor, receptionist, guard, etc., as applicable, rather than take a chance on a late delivery, unless you instruct us otherwise.
- Please note that some high cost or remote areas may have a higher minimum order or an additional delivery charge. These situations are beyond our control; however, we will always offer you the choice of 1) paying the additional cost, or 2) canceling your order.
- In very rare circumstances some delivery addresses may be so remote that it is impractical (or too expensive) to deliver to them. In such cases we will offer you the choice of 1) allowing us to ask the Recipient to pick the order up at our nearest affiliate location, or 2) canceling your order.
- We reserve the right to substitute similar products whenever necessary to ensure on-time delivery of your order; this may occur if one or more items is not immediately available to make up your order, especially if it appears that your order may be time sensitive.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by United Parcel Service, U.S. Mail, Airborne Express, FedEx, businesses, hospitals, schools or other organizations.
- Our order confirmation guarantees only that we will ship in a prompt, timely manner.
- We do not guarantee specific delivery times during the day.
- Balloons sent by rush service are usually delivered on a bouquet of ribbons without a box.
- Orders without landline day and evening phone numbers can be delayed and may be held up until both are received. The lack of a landline phone number for the recipient may cause delivery delays.
- An inaccurate or incomplete address may cause delays and add address correction charges to an order.
- A $15 chargeback fee will be applied if any authorized charge is disputed with your credit card company.
- All orders are final unless it is determined that an item is defective after the RMA has been issued and the product returned.
Any return MUST have a Return Authorization Number issued by email.
No credit will be issued without a Return Authorization Number.
- A cancelation charge will apply for orders that have not been shipped and are canceled.
usaglad.com - Gift Delivery for all occasions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service.